Today is my husband’s 27th birthday. In honor of him and his blogging technique, I have made a top 10 LOVES list just for him.
1. His hands. I’ve said it from day 1, this man has some incredible hands. They play the drums, they hold onto mine, they hold the fork a little weird, they have little wrinkles everywhere. Beautiful.
2. Picture this: While watching TV, a really catchy jingle comes on. It is forever playing in your mind. Enter Special K, he will sing and sing and sing this song and any other song that comes to mind. I love it. It makes me sing even louder, flatter and more often than he is. I can’t wait to embarrass our kids with this talent.
3. Kent loves to push me down on the ground any chance he gets. Maybe it has to do with the whole 4th grade, I like you so I will push you down and pull your hair sort of thing. It’s this kind of attention from him that I crave the most.
4. He’s too cool for school. I’ve known him since I was 12 years old. We started dating when I was 16 years old. Special K had way better things to do in high school than to notice some girl pining over him for 4 years.
5. If you have the privilege of making Kent laugh out loud, with teeth showing, you my friend can call yourself funny.
NOT SO LOVES
6. My husband has better hair than I do.
7. 7:30am is typically the time that Kent wakes up on weekends/vacations. I love sleep…lots of it.
8. Surprises. He hates them. He will ruin yours if you have one in the works. BEWARE.
9. Radio Nazi. Don’t touch the buttons. Don’t change Cd’s. Don’t turn up the volume.
10 Make Love Not War. He is super calm in almost any situation. I am not. I like to get loud.
Happy Birthday my love,